Flood Zone Insurance

Need Flood Zone Insurance?

The storms that have battered Britain in recent months and years have caused misery for hundreds of thousands of households. Some experts forecast that the frequency and intensity of storms is likely to increase further, so it's important to protect your home against possible flooding.

Millions of homes at risk

More than 5.5 million homes are at risk of flooding. You can check whether your property is on the potential hit list by looking at the Environment Agency's flood maps, which assess the likelihood of flooding from rivers and the sea, reservoirs and surface water.

The agency is re-examining its flood map in the wake of the disastrous flooding, with the potential for more properties to fall within areas deemed at risk.

This could mean more homeowners battling to insure.

Flood insurance

It is essential to have both buildings and contents insurance to provide financial cover if you are flooded. If you are a tenant, your landlord should have buildings cover in place.

You must ensure that you have adequate flood insurance in place.  Only a specialist broker can make sure that you are fully covered in the event of a flood.

Here at Insure Guide we can make this a quick and easy process for you.  ­We are a supportive service for ‘difficult to find’ and specialist insurance.  Simply complete our web form below and a specialist broker will call you back within the hour.

Please complete the form below

Name *
I am looking for insurance cover immediately *