Custom Vehicle / Hotrod Insurance

Need Custom Vehicle / Hotrod Insurance?

If you drive an American hotrod, or have decided to marry your VW chassis to a V8 Chevvy engine, you may be struggling to find a mainstream insurer. They tend to like cars to be simple and standard. But there are specialist companies that understand the need to customise!

Whether you have 3 or 5 window ‘Hot Rod’, a ‘Street Rod’ or a ‘Gasser’ – our specialist brokers have the knowledge and expertise to discuss your vehicles specialist insurance needs.

From ‘Hopped up Flatheads’ to ‘Blown Hemis’ and ‘Nailheads’ – whatever your vehicle’s set up, our specialist broker understand modified and ‘Custom’ vehicles. We certainly know that these specialist vehicles just do not fit into the traditional car insurance world.

Here at Insure Guide we can make this a quick and effortless process for you.  ­We are a supportive service for ‘difficult to find’ and specialist insurance.  Simply complete our web form below and a specialist broker will call you within the hour.

Please complete the form below

Name *
I am looking for insurance cover immediately *